Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colors speak all languages.

2 comments

Hi Welcome to morecolours blog, This is a friendZ blog junction initiated by 5 fun loving ppls, passionate and hyper-active over the net and will be posting down their thoughts, with most happening websites, events and other cool stuffs happening around.

What Is MORECOLURS : Well in this blog you will find posts of almost all shades of colors, it would be technical, video, picture, ppt, Human emotion, any incident or anything that relates to life. So overall it would be a mixed bag of colors.

Who: This blog is written by 5 ppl (Anmol, Kiran, Prabodh , Ranjan and Srinivas). Lets have a intro on this five crazy ppl.

Anmol: Anmol is an software engineer by profession and very hard working and dedicated girl in her work , friends and family. She lives life as she wants it in her way Does lot of crazy things and sings in times. Well Anmol has a great sense of writing and does her best when she write from her heart. So lets go over to her for her Intro in her own words “ Me in a nutshell : I won’t actually fit in a nutshell, but this is the short version of "me" (maybe someday I’ll bother with the long version, but today is not that day)…Programming is a major part of my life and so I spend most of the day developing and testing code. While dance has always been in my blood, my first love was actually drawing. But since I was not so passionate I left my love half way:).I have a tendency to rapidly progress in my head from Topic A to Topic G, but what usually gets verbalized is only A and G, so everything else is lost. In short I tend to just shift gears pretty quickly. I prefer a structured environment within which to live and like things to be predictable. But I am always unpredictable and a little surprising. I am a die hard fan of my pets. Especially my doggies. I have a lot of questions about life which are always unanswered :)..May be nobody dare to answer those questions he he he. I believe a person to be honest in his relationship and dedicated to his profession. Be self-confident to solve problem in its best solution.
"MoreColours" is an outlet for all our thoughts and musings regarding life that we want to share with the world, take from that what you will .I am really happy to be a part of this and hope we will help you to find the true color of life.


Kiran : Kiran already has a personal blog named meet-kiran.blogspot.com , It is a mixture of posts; some funny, and some really thoughtful. lets see what kiran has to say ...over to kiran " Hello Fellas, I am Kiran, a Sales Guy by profession and a Dreamer by heart. Like the rest of the guys like you out there, I am also a mixture of emotions, a bundle of complexities and a nut head at times. I believe in human values, get confused between ideals & realities and end up being a confused soul at the end of the day :D. I hope that we will have a good time and you will appreciate the attempt that is MoreColours. Srinivas, Ranjan and Prabodh (You guys are the anchors for this, I am just a writer hoping to pen down some meaningful posts) - Thanks for making me a part of this and am very happy to be with you guys. Cheers  "

Srinivas: Srinivas Sleeps, Eats and lives Design, Web pages and is very passionate about the world of internet. His blog 9lessons.blogspot.com is a technical blog and is already in tech top charts for his way of explaining things. Srinivas is also a freelancer and to his credit he has done an Indian version of twitter named tiggin.com. Also, he is the designer for morecolours ...let’s see what he has to say, " Ya I’m Srinivas Tamada, Engineer, Thinker, Designer and I love the web. First thanks to all, I hope this blog will be web lover’s favorite."

Ranjan: Ranjan is new to the world of blogging, but I am sure he can go miles in blogging...he has an excellent approach towards Internet. He can surf for hours, and if there is any Guinness world record series for internet browsing, Ranjan can make it to the top. He is into E-Marketing by profession and is very passionate about his job. Let’s see what he has to say… " HeY! This is Ranjan, have any queries on PPC? Shoot it, I am an online marketing geek.Dream big for they have power to make Wonders. Keeping this in mind, I am stepping boldly into the future of MORECOLOURS. Challenge you if anyone can beat me in volleyball. Love being with my family n to stay connected with all my buddies.
The whole world, as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of colors!!!”
Wish me the Best!!


Prabodh: Hi…that’s me Prabodh.. Live life to Full is what I advice people...other than saying that I love making new friends, Bugging my old ones, Born to listen Music and never miss any dance moves happening around. Have a passion to be adventurous in nature and some times very naughty with friends and playing pranks with them. A god fearing man, Love life and Family. Thank god for the 3 angels in my life (my niece). Ria, Shriya and Riddhi, all 3 are darlings to me....That is all about me...I am in morecolours to pass on crazy things that I come across in the net. So wish me to do my best.

So Now Lets Get , Set and Go, Go, Go, Go …….

Comments
2 comments
Preeti Shenoy said...

Good luck to the four artists here and may we have lots of colours!
Cheers
preeti

Prabodh said...

Thanks Preeti :)

Post a Comment

Feeds

Enter your email address:

Followers